Docler Holding Luxembourg
Docler Holding Luxembourg
Niveau de scolarité :
High school diploma or GED
Date d'affichage :
08 juin 2020
Présentation de l'entreprise :
Docler Holding is a multinational enterprise, headquartered in Luxembourg since 2013, which counts more than 1000 employees worldwide. The company started in 2001 as a garage project, powered by the ideas and visions of young and enthusiastic Hungarian entrepreneurs. Today, Docler Holding has created and developed a large number of highly diversified companies, all gathered under a unique umbrella. These businesses perform and experience ongoing growth in the fields of technology, media, entertainment, sports and art.
Our team of PR enthusiasts is looking for an intern in graphic design to support our daily activities and develop our L&D corporate identity.
Every big company starts small. What was once a small garage project is now one of the 35 most visited websites in the world! Our teams have worked hard to get us here, and we’re looking for persistent minds to keep pushing forward. Join our #DoclerSquad and work with peers from over 30 different countries, tackling exciting projects, having fun, and helping to shape the #LifeAtDocler.
Your tasks will include…
- Introduce new and innovative designs, including dynamic content, animation, etc.
- Contribute to the design needs for Docler Holding, including but not limited to: Digital media graphics, direct mail pieces and event materials
- Support event elements including: media, sponsorship elements, photo opportunities
- Create documents for both digital and print purposes
- Propose designs for goodies and branded items
- Post digital content on social media upon requests
- Update content on corporate website
- Coordinate a graphics or photographic library and/or maintain digital records
What we expect from you…
- High school diploma or GED
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Basic experience with HTML and motion graphics a plus.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of graphic design and video editing on Premiere or any other tool.
- Good communication and people skills, with the ability to discuss artistic concepts in easy-to-understand terms.
- A keen eye for detail and creative aesthetic.
- English: fluent. Luxemburgish is considered as an asset
In return, you will get…
- Practical experience with graphic design
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals.
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Multicultural team with 30+ nationalities
- Creative office with chill rooms located in a prestigious area of Kirchberg.
- Private health insurance, meal vouchers, additional holidays based on length of employment, daily fruits, tea, coffee, and vitamins
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!