KPMG - Luxembourg
39, Avenue John F. Kennedy
T: +352 2251511
Our sustainability approach
The “Sustainability” practice of KPMG Luxembourg benefits from a holistic perspective that brings together our Audit, Advisory and Tax professionals. KPMG Luxembourg is at the forefront of new developments in the area of Corporate Responsibility (CR) in the Grand Duchy and our professionals are actively involved in country level CR working groups. This extensive knowledge of the local market enables us to offer tailor made services that are in line with Luxembourg specificities and address challenges of both public and private organizations.
Responsible Investment (RI) is also in our range of expertise as it increases in prominence in the investment management industry. KPMG is leading a number of international and Luxembourg initiatives on responsible finance, for example ALFI RI committee. We have professionals that can support investors and service providers in defining what ‘responsible investment’ means for their business and translate this vision into practical investment management tools.
Our global and local sustainability expertise
KPMG provides sustainability services to businesses and investors wishing to gain greater understanding and improved management and reporting of environmental, social and ethical performance.
• KPMG Climate Change &Sustainability (CC&S) Services has over 400 professional staff working in 60 countries worldwide;
• We forge strong links with the local Luxembourg market and are actively involved in committees and industry groups related to Corporate Responsibility and Responsible Investments including INDR, IMS, ILA, ALFI and LuxFLAG ;
• We employ multi-disciplinary professionals with expertise in the services we deliver; expertise that is maintained through participation in international initiatives;
• We act as advisors to both governmental and non-governmental initiatives at international and European level e.g. Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), Institute of Social and Ethical Accountability (ISAE), Advisory Committee on Business and the Environment.
Our sustainability services
At KPMG, we understand the importance of sustainability and have invested significantly in developing services to meet our clients’ sustainability objectives and anticipate their upcoming challenges.
Our Sustainability Services include:
• Corporate Responsibility strategy support
• Corporate Responsibility reporting support
• Corporate Responsibility independent assurance
• Sustainability Materiality assessment
• Stakeholders’ analysis support
• Responsible Investing strategy support
• Responsible Investing strategy independent assurance