Luxinnovation is looking to recruit a dynamic and self-driven Event Manager to manage a growing portfolio of events in Luxembourg and abroad.
- Organise and manage events as well as the related budget
- Handle the full spectrum of event-related logistics, including invitations, guest speakers, delegate packs, etc.
- Proactively develop event ideas, themes and concepts to meet the needs of the various Luxinnovation departments
- Select venues, suppliers and attract sponsors
- Liaise with the Marketing & Communication team to publicise and promote events
- Produce post-event evaluation and performance reports (statistics)
- Manage and select promotional material and purchasing in relation with suppliers
- University degree in event management, tourism, hospitality or marketing
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in planning, managing and coordinating events
- Outstanding project management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Genuine team player
- Ability to set priorities and be resourceful under pressure
- Strong knowledge of the Luxembourg economic landscape
- Fluency in Luxembourgish, German, English and French
Are you interested? Apply HERE.
Publié le 31 octobre 2019