If you are looking for a one of a kind company and you’re ready to represent, showcase and promote its reputation and you are passionate by online communication trends, this new challenge is for you! We are looking for a Digital Communication Specialist with experience in PR, social media and internal communication to join a team of communication enthusiasts. In this role, you will have the opportunity to express your creativity and contribute actively to the development of our corporate communication and our brands
With Us You Will...
• Develop digital strategies and plans across Docler Holding Luxembourg social media channels and online presence
• Create content and manage campaigns for all digital channels, including advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram and monitor/measure performance and audience
• Monitor and measure performance and audiences, and suggest optimization techniques to increase and improve leads
• Ensure that the information about our company and products is accurate across the Internet
• Examine local and international press, and potentially support press relations efforts
• Help to prepare ad hoc items such as speeches, presentations etc
• Manage internal communication tools such as newsletters, internal social media channel and tv screens
• Keep our websites up-to-date with visuals and written content
• Research, recommend, and support public relations activities and media partnerships
What we expect from you...
• A Bachelor or Master degree in Communication, Journalism or Marketing
• 2-5 years professional experience
• HTML and email distribution services experience
• SEO knowledge is preferred
• Video editing skills is considered as a strong asset
• Familiar with standard Office software and basic knowledge of Adobe suite
• Native English speaker, fluent in French, other languages are an advantage
• Outstanding creative and technical copywriting skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate
• Enthusiastic and organized
• Proactive, problem-solving personality
In return, you will get…
• An attractive salary package that matches your role and responsibilities
• Multicultural team with 30+ nationalities
• Creative office with chill rooms located in a prestigious area of Kirchberg
• Private health insurance, meal vouchers, additional holidays based on length of employment, daily fruits, tea, coffee, and daily breakfast
We are in it for the long haul so your future is safe with us.
We are always on the lookout for fresh talent to join our #doclersquad!
More information: https://jobs.doclerholding.com/o/digital-communication-specialist
Communicated by Docler Holding
Publié le 07 mai 2020